• Which of your winches is best suited for hauling boats?
All manual winches for traction, without clutch.
• What material are your winches made of?
Mainly galvanized steel and tough ABS covering.
• How does the gearmotor winch work?
Our traction winch with geared motor is a new prototype that is operated with the aid of a drill; it is used in agriculture, for example in fields without power to pull hail-free nets without fatigue.
• Are your winches sold complete with accessories? (ropes, spools, etc...)
They can be sold complete with everything, without rope or with rope, according to requests.
• What kind of rope can be mounted on your winches?
The ropes range from a diameter of 3mm (ideal in winches for sun umbrellas), up to diameters of 6mm for ropes capable of pulling up to 3 tons. We are however able to manufacture custom-made products in case of special needs.
• How many meters of rope can your winches carry?
On the largest model around 15-20 meters of rope.
• How much weight does the larger manual winch lift?
Up to 1 ton of lifting and 3 tons in traction.
• How does a self-braking winch work?
As with all other winches, turning the crank of manual brake winches clockwise raises the weight, counterclockwise it releases the weight; the difference is that by detaching the hands from the crank at any time, the rope remains under tension and the weight lifted, because the winch is self-braking.
• What are the applications of your brake levers?
Our brake levers are mounted on earthmoving machines, tractors, etc.... They are also very popular as parking brake levers for forklifts and trucks.
• What are the applications of your brake pedals?
Again, these are forklift pedals, tractor brake pedals and so on.